Complaint Review: First cash international

• Reported By: Tyesha — Gurnee Illinois United States of America
First cash international
unknown Internet United States of America

First cash international Dont understand!!! unknown, Internet

I'm not sure wahst going on. I received a call from a foreigner name Christopher Noeh from First cash international. He has all of information just like everyone else has stated. He says that I am being charged with alot of stuff and that I should receive legal documents in the mail withing 3-5 days. He says that I took out a loan in May of this year. I have loans out but none taken out in May. I contacted the places of tooken out loans at to make them aware of the situation. Not sure what else to do. I guess wait for the legal documents and then take them to a lawyer. Is there anything else I can do? Please help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-cash-international/internet/First-cash-international-Dont-understand-unknown-Internet-657589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First cash international