Complaint Review: First choice Advocates

• Updated: Wed, October 27, 2010

• Reported By: Florida United States of America
First choice Advocates
1844 Nob Hill Road Plantation, Florida United States of America

First choice Advocates former timeshare resellers now target clients they ripped off claiming to get their money back for a fee. Plantation, Florida

When I first found the job on craigs list I was told that we were working in conjunction with the state attorney general of Florida helping people get their money back whom were ripped off from timeshare resale fraud. Quickly I learned that most of what i was telling people wasn't true. Like only a lawyer or we could help them get their money back. Like it costs us almost $100 to file their claim per company they dealt with. And most disturbing... upon taking down their credit card info I was told to tell people they should call our office and speak to Megan Young our senior counselor. Come to find out Megan Young was really the lady who hired me and her name is not Megan Young. I also saw her name as the closer for contracts from Universal Marketing Solutions. We used these contracts as leads. So, she was having us call people she had scammed as a timeshare reseller, and offering to get their money back she stole! And she was claiming to be their advocate under a ficticious name in case they remembered hers.
   If you have dealt with this company and have not signed their contract I strongly urge you to contact your credit card company and get your money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-choice-Advocates/Plantation-Florida-33322/First-choice-Advocates-former-timeshare-resellers-now-target-clients-they-ripped-off-clai-655916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First choice Advocates