Complaint Review: First class security preparation

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By: I got Scammed — New york New York United States of America
First class security preparation
250 west 40th street 2nd floor New york, New York United States of America

First class security preparation 1st Class/Careers, 1st Class Security, Scammed me like they did everyone else New york, New York

8/3/2012)

My reason for creating an account is to warn people about this company... I hope it isn't too late for you and if it is sorry. Lets start off by saying this fake ghetto company has been reports on many popular websites for and if you don't believe me do your research before getting scammed or end up like me. When you call and this "company" they will say you need 80 for your training and license. I scheduled a interview and with Mr Herring if that's his real name. When I showed up I waited 30 minutes while listening to the staff use foul language. After the five minute interview, I handed Mr.Herring 80 dollars. After that Mr.Norman which probably isn't his real name told me that my balance was 100 dollars ... Once I heard that I quickly demanded my 80 dollars back. MR.Norman smiled and pointed to the no refund sign...

Once I did my research and realized I was scammed I contacted 311 and help me Howard. So many people outside the building was upset and the cops was even called. I heard an officer from his own mouth say we get complaints from this placeall the time.

MR.Herring: young black male,brown skin, 5"11,medium built, clean cut. Mr.Norman Black male, 5"8,medium built, dark-skin.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-class-security-preparation/New-york-New-York-10018/First-class-security-preparation-1st-ClassCareers-1st-Class-Security-Scammed-me-like-922504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First class security preparation