Complaint Review: First house financial

• Updated: Sat, June 08, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica — freeport New York
First house financial
Internet USA

First house financial , Robert Jackson Scam Scam Scam Ripped off a Sandy victim Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Issue Resolved!

I have been displaced since Hurricane Sandy and I was searching on craigslist for an apartment in the same area that I lived in.  I wanted the same area so that my children could stay in the same schools and keep thier friends.

I came across a listing on Craigslist and I called for more information and and the registration rep, Robert Jackson, said that I for a one time fee of $199 I would be able to find an apartment with option to buy within in my area and guarenteed within 90 days.  I gave him my credit card info and went to thier website firsthousefinancial.com and began to search.

Nothing abosolutely was coming up then I tried again and some listings came up but no contact info.  I tried calling customer service and they kept on saying to please call back during normal business hours which I was.  I called the listing # back and they said that they are only regiestration reps and she said that she does not know how the whole process worked.  So then I asked her to let me speak with some that knows the process.

She said let me place you on hold and then hung up on me.  thats when i googled them and came across this page.  All of this happened this morning.

I contacted my bank and they said that I have to go into a branch and make a dispute since there is no way to stop payment on the charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-house-financial/internet/First-house-financial-Robert-Jackson-Scam-Scam-Scam-Ripped-off-a-Sandy-victim-Internet-1057485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First house financial

Issue Resolved!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - ()

Your feedback is endeared. Please contact our Customer Service Department at 877-413-7214 during Regular Business Hours. That is 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. Thank you!