Complaint Review: FirstNationalGrant

• Submitted: Wed, July 06, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, July 06, 2005

• Reported By:thousand oaks California
7011 N.w. 87th Ave #1038 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

FirstNationalGrant.com FirstNationalGrant tried to get me to give checking account info for grant knew right away was BULL Miami Florida

At 8pm pacific time 7/6/05 I recieved a call on my cell. The only reason it grabbed my attention was because the caller id read 100. So I just thought I would check this out. Sure enough it was an middle eastern sounding gentleman with the name "HARRY SMITH" id #101028.

I humored him. Let him get halfway through his speech. Then I started asking him some questions. What made him start to fumble was I decided to ask for HIS DIRECT callback number. I guess he wasnt prepared for that. He did give me their website addy which seems totally bogus.

So when it came time and he asked me for my checking account info thats when i said nice try and hung up. So thats it, so you'd think. They tried to call again 3x's after that. I am very proud of myself for catching onto this. Considering the fact that i was all by myself and my husband was at work. This was the first call i EVER got like this and i think i handled it quite well.
That is all

Thousand oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2005 09:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FirstNationalGrant/Miami-Florida/FirstNationalGrantcom-FirstNationalGrant-tried-to-get-me-to-give-checking-account-info-fo-148777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FirstNationalGrant