Complaint Review: Firstcapitalfinancials

• Updated: Tue, February 14, 2012

• Reported By: josh — Rainier Washington United States of America
8275 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Firstcapitalfinancials First Capital Financial scam Las Vegas, Nevada

the company called me with information about my timeshare and my previous encounter with another business(Fullservicetimeshare)that also scammed me for money. The company explained to me in detail how they are taking all of Fullservicetimeshare's packets. So I research this company through BBB and the internet, I could not find anything negative. the fact that BBB gave them a B- made it easier for me to go with this scam. they asked  for $1,799.00 to get everything started, they kept in contact with me for about a week. I have not herd from them since then. Today BBB website and they are now giving them an F. So BBB also failed me and maybe I need to file a complaint on them..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firstcapitalfinancials/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Firstcapitalfinancials-First-Capital-Financial-scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-838990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firstcapitalfinancials