Complaint Review: Fishback Management & Research, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, April 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: Jim — Milpitas California United States of America
Fishback Management & Research, Inc.
1040 Monarch Street, Ste 110 Internet United States of America

Fishback Management & Research, Inc. Don Fishback ODDS Offer financial tools and trading signals Internet

I purchased the ODDS Correlation Trader in October 2009 which provides daily trading signals directly from Don Fishback. I used the service for over a four month period and during that time only 3-4 signals were generated and none produced any returns, half were up slightly and the other half was down slightly. They show great historical performance numbers and make claims that they have not even come close to duplicating since I have been a member of the service. Not satisfied with the service I requested a subscription cancellation and pro rated refund of the subscription fee. I first talked with the sales person who handled the subscription and after complaining about the program he advised that there were other complaining and to talk with Don Fishback directly. I traded emails with Don but with no help in getting a refund. He would not answer why I could not receive a pro rated refund, obviously his service is not legitimate or he would have offered a refund. There is no material or definition of the system giving to subscribers that would justify not offering a refund other that the way they do business. I obviously did not do my due diligence before subscribing and I want to make sure not other folks get burned by this business even if I dont see any of my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fishback-Management-Research-Inc/internet/Fishback-Management-Research-Inc-Don-Fishback-ODDS-Offer-financial-tools-and-trading-s-592789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fishback Management & Research, Inc.