Complaint Review: Fisher Investments

• Reported By: Julietoo — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
Fisher Investments
13100 Skyline Blvd Woodside, California United States of America

Fisher Investments Destroyed my net worth Woodside, California

To those of you thinking of allowing Fisher Investments to handle your money, Please rethink your plan. Fisher Investments absolutely destroyed my net worth. They even admitted it, but for 18 months, continued to make excuses, saying things like "Ken's not happy with our performance, either." Really? I sincerely doubt his entire hard-earned life savings has ever been mishandled like mine has been. At a time when My investments should have been doing well, I had over $40K in losses. Their incompetence has cost me dearly. I am in the process of moving my entire portfolio from FI. And now, $100k less than what I had before they touched it (keeping in mind that the stock market is UP during the same time frame) I have to manage my own portfolio again. BTW - in spite of their horrific management, I have attempted to remain civil. However, you see the real FI when they realize you've lost trust in them. I cannot put in to words how devastating my experience with FI has been. In case any of the sycophants want to comment, I can prove this. I doubt you'll see Ken Fisher or any FI employee challenge my post. They can't, unfortunately for me. While he's eating caviar, I'll be trying to pick up the pieces of my life-savings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fisher-Investments/Woodside-California-94062/Fisher-Investments-Destroyed-my-net-worth-Woodside-California-1003746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fisher Investments