Complaint Review: Fit City Richmond

• Updated: Wed, January 12, 2011

• Reported By: Vendula — Richmond British Columbia Canada
Fit City Richmond
202-5631 number 3 road richmond, British Columbia United States of America

Fit City Richmond Holding to a contract when cannot go there richmond, British Columbia

I signed up for a membership at the Fit City originally in 1994. Anyway I joined in 2009 and paid up front for a year and a half. The location in richmond has changed so much that you cannot ever park there. I cannot hike over two blocks it is too hard for me. So I joined another gym where I can park right out front. They will not let me out of the 6 months left on the account even though their facility has changed and I have not even gone in over a year. When pressed they insist I have to cough up the payments as I signed a contract. I think they are short sighted in their response. I was an original member and have watched this gym go downhill this last year or so due to the construction around and so on. I wonder what will happen when they close due to lack of membership. Kind of chinsey to keep my 200 bucks and allow me to spread the story around the city and put other people off. But that shows short sightness again. They also wanted a credit card to have my payments. NO WAY FIT CITY. I note in the other rip off report that you were overcharging in another gym in the city. Time for them to close up and move on.

BAD BAD BAD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2011 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-City-Richmond/richmond-British-Columbia-v6x-2c7/Fit-City-Richmond-Holding-to-a-contract-when-cannot-go-there-richmond-British-Columbia-681870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit City Richmond