Complaint Review: Fit-Fac, Central Coast Nutraceuticals

• Submitted: Tue, December 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 24, 2009

• Reported By:Long Beach New York
Fit-Fac, Central Coast Nutraceuticals
CCN-2375 East Camelback Rd.Phoneix, Arizona 85016-1-888-692-8352 Internet U.S.A.

Fit-Fac:& Central Coast Nutraceuticals Unatuthorized Charges to Debit Card & No Products Delivered CCN:Phoneix & Fitfac:Internet

*UPDATE Employee: This may be the wrong company...

*UPDATE Employee: Acaiberry and Colon Cleanse are not our products

After seeing internet advertisements about Acai-Berry endorsed by Oprah and Rachel Ray, I placed an order for a Free trial with $4.95 shipping charges.

After I submitted that order, another pop-up recommended Colon Cleanse for better results which was also a Free trial with $4.95 shipping charges. I then submitted an order for the Colon Cleanse. That should have been $4.95 for the Acai-Berry and $4.95 for the Colon Cleanse.

Before the actual products arrived, my checking acct was billed 2 charges: one was $88.97 and the other was 89.97. I immediately called to complain and sent an email to each company. I was advised that I was supposed to call them to cancel within 14 days if I did not want to continue receiving their products and the agreement also stated that if no call was made, I would incur full payments for both products and would not get a refund; however my account would be cancelled immediately.

Since the products arrived the following day and I was angry at myself for not reading the "fine print", I did not pursue this issue, but learned a lesson. However, today I looked at my statement and I see that 2 different amounts had been taken out of my account from 2 companies I never heard of and more importantly NEVER authorized. Ironically, these 2 companies also deal with Acai-Berry.

I have seen many complaints that mirror my experience. How can these companies get away with this?? Looking at the dates on some of these complaints, this has been going on for quite some time. I have changed my account, but I should not have to do that, because this should not have happened.

Has anybody looked into this SCAM? Does Oprah realize that she is endorsing CROOKS? This needs to be addressed as soon as possible. Thank You.

Sam
Long Beach, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2008 02:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-Fac-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals/internet/Fit-Fac-Central-Coast-Nutraceuticals-Unatuthorized-Charges-to-Debit-Card-No-Products-D-406107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit-Fac, Central Coast Nutraceuticals

This may be the wrong company...

AUTHOR: Comp - (U.S.A.)

This appears to be a different company than Central Coast Nutraceuticals. None of our products actually charge those amounts, but just in case we recommend contacting your bank for the correct contact information on the companies that sell those products. If for some reason it still appears to be our company, please follow these instructions.

If there are any questions regarding Trial offers, membership enrollment, or returns with Central Coast Nutraceuticals, we recommend contacting the Customer Care Department either by phone (888-692-8352) or through our Customer Assistance Website (Getorderhelp.com). If you call, there is rarely a hold time, and if you e-mail don't forget to check your spam e-mail box for the response. The Customer Care Department is available to help you 24 hours Mon-Fri and from 8-5 MTS Saturdays and Sundays. We recommend referencing the terms of the offer at the website you placed your order from. Here is an example of the terms, taken from the order page of one of the products PomegranateClear.

Terms & Conditions: You are ordering the PomegranateClear 14-day risk-free trial offer for only $4.95 shipping and handling. Your 14-day trial begins when you receive the product. If you are not satisfied with PomegranateClear for any reason just return the unused portion anytime before the end of the 14-day trial period and you will have no further obligation. For your courtesy, we will provide you with an additional 7 days after the 14-day trial period to allow for return shipping to avoid further obligation. If you are happy with the product do nothing and your credit card will be charged an additional $39.95 approximately 21 days after your receipt of the initial trial shipment. In addition, approximately 30 days after you order your risk-free trial and about every 30 days thereafter, we will automatically send you an additional 1 month supply. The credit card you provide today will be billed the low price of $39.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling for a total of $44.90 when each new product ships. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1-month supply. You may cancel your membership during the trial period or any time thereafter by simply calling our Customer Care department at 1-888-692-8352 or by using our contact form at www.getorderhelp.com. Remember, most customers see noticeable results by using PomegranateClear consistently for 3 months. If you are not fully satisfied with future shipments you may return any unopened containers of within 30 days of receipt for a full refund less the shipping and a 15% restocking fee. Please read the full Terms and Conditions for complete details of this offer.

Acaiberry and Colon Cleanse are not our products

AUTHOR: Comp - (U.S.A.)

The products mentioned are not from Central Coast Nutraceuticals. If you have a billing issue, or are not interested in the products "Acaiberry" and "Colon Cleanse", I recommend contacting your bank to aquire the correct contact information, and name of this company.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC