Complaint Review: Fit Factory & My Ez Trim

• Submitted: Wed, November 05, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 05, 2008

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Fit Factory & My Ez Trim
www.fitfactory.com , Nevada U.S.A.

Fit Factory & My Ez Trim Don't Get Scammed... Like I Did!!!! fitfactory.com Nevada

I recently signed up for a trial sample of Acai Berry weightloss pills. All I had to do was pay the $3.95 for shipping and handling. I then started noticing charges for $29.95 and $89.95 appearing on my bank statement!
I called the 800 numbers for both Fit Factory and My Ez Trim aka Acai Berry Co., and got the run around about why my credit card was being charged without my approval!

I have lost the $29.95 because I failed to call within 7 days of noticing the charge.....that I knew nothing about! And supposedly within 14 business days the $89.95 will be credited back into my account. I will never sign up for a sample trial of any type online ever again.

Amber - Omaha, NE

Amber
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-Factory-My-Ez-Trim/Nevada/Fit-Factory-My-Ez-Trim-Dont-Get-Scammed-Like-I-Did-fitfactorycom-Nevada-388316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit Factory & My Ez Trim