Complaint Review: Fit Factory .com

• Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:enosburg falls Vermont
Fit Factory .com
www.fitfac.com Internet U.S.A.

Fit Factory.com fit factory ripped me off. They charged my checking account for things I didn't order. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Us And We Will Be Happy To Clear Up This Account

Fit Factory.com has charged my checking account two times in the amount of 29.95 each time for stuff I didn't order. I never receved anything so I have no clue what I payed for. I have no account with them.

Jenn
enosburg falls, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-Factory-com/internet/Fit-Factorycom-fit-factory-ripped-me-off-They-charged-my-checking-account-for-things-I-d-397323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit Factory .com

Contact Us And We Will Be Happy To Clear Up This Account

AUTHOR: Conniea78 - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Connie. I'm a customer service associate for Fit Factory's Customer Service Department. I noticed your complaint and wanted you to know if you have any concerns or problems to please contact my manager directly. My email is falon@verifyyourorder.com or if you call our customer service line 1-866-407-1022. I would be more than happy to take care of anything that I can for you. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST. If you call the customer service line any of the representatives are willing and able to assist you. Thank you for your time and have a great day.

Connie, CSA