Complaint Review: Fit Factory

• Updated: Wed, October 29, 2008

• Reported By:brewton Alabama
Fit Factory
www.fitfactory.com Internet U.S.A.

Fit Factory they tried to deduct funds from my acccount luckily there were not enough in the bank to cover it. Internet

I went to check my balance on my debit card and saw fit factory had attempted to deduct 29.95 from my account. I have never even visited their website and have no clue how they got my card number. I tried to call the number on my statement and it of course was not a valid number. Luckily for me, I had not yet deposited my check so there was not enough money to cover their charge. The only thing I can figure is that someone hacked my computer and got the info because I have never heard of this company. I did order some acai-berry from www.extremeacaiberry.com and that could be what happened. I think this is ridiculous that I can't use my card for fear of someone stealing my money.

Shannon
brewton, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2008 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-Factory/internet/Fit-Factory-they-tried-to-deduct-funds-from-my-acccount-luckily-there-were-not-enough-in-t-386204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit Factory