Complaint Review: Fit Zone, Body Lean Slim

• Reported By: Brenda — Tampa Florida United States of America
Fit Zone, Body Lean Slim
Tampa, Florida United States of America

Fit Zone, Body Lean Slim Rip off Tampa, Florida

Fit Zone had charged my bank account $79.99 for a supplement that I have never received. The first charge was for $.99 twice for shipping charges in the beginning of May 2010. Then as of June 1, 2010 another charge for $79.99. I have never received anything form this company and when I called them to request a refund I was refused. I then told them that if I did ever receive the supplements I would return they and I would expect a refund. They told me I had I think it was 30 days to cancel a membership and that I hadn't. I guess I wasn't clear on that. I was told I had been given two differnet numbers to call to cancel. I had so many numbers that I didn't know who to call. I did call that numbers that the bank gave me, the rep told me they were not the correct number. According to the rep for the so called Fit Zone there is the company called Body Lean Slim which I had received two bottles of suppliments from and I did return them as they didn't work. I was told by the rep at Fit Zone that they were their Overwriter. So something is very fishy here. I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2010 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-Zone-Body-Lean-Slim/Tampa-Florida-33614/Fit-Zone-Body-Lean-Slim-Rip-off-Tampa-Florida-610811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit Zone, Body Lean Slim