Complaint Review: Fit-factory.com

• Updated: Fri, February 06, 2009

• Reported By:Saint Johns Michigan
Fit-factory.com
www.fit-factory.com Internet U.S.A.

Fit-factory.com Fit Factory Made Neither Me Fit Nor My Credit Card Fit!! Internet

There seems to be a lot of authorized charging of credit cards by internet companies these days.

I requested a free sample of something and aparently that also signed me up for FitFactory.com. I don't even know what this company does, but they said when I called them that the fact I was also signing up for a membership to their company was right there in black and white. Not so, I always keep copies of everything I order through the internet.

My credit card was charged $29.95, which they did refund. It's funny though, that when I went to their website, the first thing that popped up was a number to call if you have an unrecognized charge on your credit card. Hmm......

How can this stuff be legal????

Shelley
Saint Johns, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2009 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-factorycom/internet/Fit-factorycom-Fit-Factory-Made-Neither-Me-Fit-Nor-My-Credit-Card-Fit-Internet-421003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit-factory.com