Complaint Review: Fit-factory.com

• Reported By:Greenbrier Arkansas
Fit-factory.com
Www.fit-factory.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Fit-factory.com Theft of Bank Information internet

This company has placed charges on my account three times. The first one was 29.95, which they immediately refunded. They say I signed up for a membership to their company. I have never heard of this web site. The second charge was after they said they had cancelled the membership. This charge is still ongoing after I have contacted them numerous times. They said it would be refunded in 14 business days, but the charge was placed on my account on November 19 and has not been refunded. They said the account is closed, however one more charge was put on my account for 8.51 and it was immediately reversed.

The only way they could have got my information was from an order placed with Walmart.com. They apparently pirated the info.

Can you please help me. I see quite a few complaints against them and want my money back and this business stopped.

Liz
Greenbrier, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fit-factorycom/nationwide/Fit-factorycom-Theft-of-Bank-Information-internet-399918. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fit-factory.com