Complaint Review: FitFactory

• Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Conway South Carolina
FitFactory
www.fitfactory.com Internet U.S.A.

FitFactory Stole My Money Never Ordered From Them Or Ever Visited Their Site fitfactory.com google money profit GMP 800 710 2564 Visa settle - GMP 800 710 2564 LAS VEGAS Nevada Internet *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution offer

I seen a charge on my credit card that I didn't recognize. I called and it was for a company called fit factory. It is online based and I had never visited the web site let alone ordered anything from them. I called the # with the charge and I get someone that says "do to high call volumes that someone would have to call me back." That was 3 days ago I called 2 more times and received the same response. As of tonight 3/1/2009 @ 9:38 eastern time. I found another complaint on here for the same company and decided to reort them also.

Hopefully something gets done bout them. My electric payment bounced due to this and now I may get disconnected. I have 4 kids and this has cost me alot of money I don't have to spare.

Robin
Conway, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2009 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FitFactory/internet/FitFactory-Stole-My-Money-Never-Ordered-From-Them-Or-Ever-Visited-Their-Site-fitfactoryco-429729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FitFactory

Resolution offer

AUTHOR: Customer Service Administrator - (U.S.A.)

Robin,

Unfortunately, we have quite a few clients with the name Robin who reside in South Carolina. I have gone through all the accounts and cannot find one with that state listed. That being said, I would like to leave my contact information in case Robin comes back and reads this. Robin please feel free to contact me on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at Customerservice@cshelp.org so that I can help you resolve your concerns.

We do handle some Fit Factory accounts, if you are being charged for one of our programs you could go back to the sales page you ordered your product from and look for the customer service numbers and disclosures. The Customer service number is also listed next to the for mentioned charge on your bank statement.

If you come back and read this please contact us, we would be happy to assist you.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at customerservice@cshelp.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,