Complaint Review: Fith Avenue Vacations

• Reported By: KDI — Palm Harbor Florida
Fith Avenue Vacations
475 central ave St petersburg, Florida USA

Fith Avenue Vacations SCAM St petersburg Florida

I too went for the 5th ave cruise and was very disappointed as well as never received any monies back except for porting fees, beacuse they could not accomidate our datesf travel, which were several. The only time they would accomidate vif I would agree to upgrade, which I could not. I live in Florida and me & a co worker both took our vacation time off and needeless to say, they still could not accomadte unless we upgraded. I will file a compalint with BBB, however, I live very close to St. Petersburg, please do not fall in to this scam. It was first blammmed on a lady Ruth that worked there and hadeft and from there forward after much persistence, I emailed or called Lisa. I have all my documentation.

Kimberly D. I

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fith-Avenue-Vacations/St-petersburg-Florida-33702/Fith-Avenue-Vacations-SCAM-St-petersburg-Florida-1172512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fith Avenue Vacations