Complaint Review: Fiththird Bank

• Updated: Wed, August 19, 2009

• Reported By: James Moss — South Elgin Illinois USA
Fiththird Bank
38 Fountain Squre Plaza Cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Fiththird Bank FIFTH THIRD BANK OPERATES UNLAWFULLY. Unable to get questions answered or letters replied to concerning credit card dispute. South Elgin, Illinois

FIFTH THIRD BANK CHEATS CUSTOMERS

I was charged a fee when I paid on time and paid the minimum required amount and was still assessed a over limit fee when if fact it was not over limit at the time i made the payment, then my credit card limit was cut in half then my card revoked. No reason for this was given in my letter informing of the fact but my statements do not reflect this factor. I have written letters and get received no replies and have asked for arbitration but no one there know what that request is. I have spent hours on the phone. I have continued to pay a monthly amount on my card. I can not lodge a complaint at fifth third and my request for arbitration have failed because I can not get my letters answered or my phone calls to customer service are a waste of time due to the people there not knowing how to do their job or not having the correct information. After talking to the Hardship Department and the Executive services Department nothing has changed.

It is clear to me now the purpose of FIFTH THIRD BANK, to cause frustration to any customer who attempts to assert their rights. The law is clear that I am able to request arbitration and noe was Fith Third Bank has refused this request by vclaiming they can not do this.

Upset card holder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fiththird-Bank/Cincinnati-Ohio-45263/Fiththird-Bank-FIFTH-THIRD-BANK-OPERATES-UNLAWFULLY-Unable-to-get-questions-answered-or-482480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fiththird Bank