surely

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Susan — Surprise Arizona United States of America
Fitness 1 . Greenway Location Surprise AZ
166630 W Greenway Rd Internet United States of America

Fitness 1 . Greenway Location Surprise Arizona I have benn trying for months to cancel my membership. The management is rude and attempt to intimidate. They continue to debit my account. I have paid hundreds of dollars for nothing trying to cancel Fraudulent / Dishonest / Horrible Customer Service Internet, Internet

This "outfit" is dishonest and fraudulent. I have been attenpting to cancel my account for months. I have paid all fees (and then some)...have obtained signed letters from the "manangement"...to no avail. They continue to bill my account. Six months now. $90+ a month.

The customer service is terrible. They act like it is MY fault that they can not get their paperwork together. They have lied to me. One guy actually threatened me at the site. I am fearful to return to the site (for the fourth time) to ask that they clear this up. They can never help me over the phone. It is always "someone elses'" fault. It has been a terrible experience. DO NOT EVER get  wrapped up with this company. I am so sorry iIdid. It has cost me dearly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-1-Greenway-Location-Surprise-AZ/internet/Fitness-1-Greenway-Location-Surprise-Arizona-I-have-benn-trying-for-months-to-cancel-my-830848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 1 . Greenway Location Surprise AZ

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC