Complaint Review: Fitness 19

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: Sherron — Southfield Michigan United States of America
Fitness 19
Southfield Rd Lathrup Village, Michigan United States of America

Fitness 19 Gave me a hard time trying to cancel my contract Lathrup Village, Michigan

I had a terrible time trying to cancel my contract.The first time that I tried I had explained to them that I had become my mom's caretaker and would not have time to spend at the gym and they merely put account onhold for 4 months which was not long enough.I contacted them again 1 yr later which they were still taking money from me and they said that they were sending me a cancellation form.I did not receive it and they continued to take money.I contacted the company that retrieves the money and explained to them.They called fitness 19 with me on hold and fitness told them that they would cancel it and they would mail me a form.once again.I go into the fitness gym app.5 days later on a Saturday and this guy tells me that u cannot cancel on a Saturday and that he was new.More lies I knew it! Went back on Tuesday the same guy ended up giving me the form after being nasty and attitudinal.Still he said the cancellation would not take place until February 14.So hopefully I am truly done with them.So tying never join Fitness 19 because they are horrible and the customer service is terrible after they hook you in.They were very nice when you first sign up afterwards forget it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-19/Lathrup-Village-Michigan-/Fitness-19-Gave-me-a-hard-time-trying-to-cancel-my-contract-Lathrup-Village-Michigan-1011462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 19