Complaint Review: Fitness 19

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Fresno California United States of America
Fitness 19
313 West Shaw clovis, California United States of America

Fitness 19 When cancelling membership, not told about 30 day notice fee clovis, California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fitness 19 in Buena Park withdraw your money even after you cancel

*General Comment: Always read and understand in full before signing

On the day I went in to cancel my membership, I was not told about a 30 day notice of cancellation.

They proceeded without my permission to take out $20.00 out of my account, which bounced my account of $34.00.  This, to me, is very unprofessional.  I will not recommend this gym to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-19/clovis-California-93726/Fitness-19-When-cancelling-membership-not-told-about-30-day-notice-fee-clovis-Californi-999249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 19

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Fitness 19 in Buena Park withdraw your money even after you cancel

AUTHOR: Jay - ()

At first they told me to freeze my account instead of canceling it

And they said I won't get charged for 6 month. Guess what.. They actually withdrew my money from my bank.

When I complained about that they said there's supposed to be 30 days notice.. Well they didn't tell me about that.

So I decided to cancel it right away when I went there for the 2nd time. And Guess what they still withdrew my money from my bank so I had to call my bank to stop the payment. and you know what happen after that?

I got my money back which is good but now they're sending me a billing by mail.. Oh God

They give you a headache. I would never recommend this Gym to anyone.

#2 General Comment

Always read and understand in full before signing

AUTHOR: JSworth - ()

You were not informed of this at the time cancellation because you are informed of it at the time of signing up for your membership. It's one of the many things that they have you sign when you start your membership. The fact that you didn't read a contract you were signing isn't really Fitness 19's fault.

assist