Complaint Review: Fitness 2000

• Updated: Sun, August 03, 2014

• Reported By: Devon — Fort Worth Texas
Fitness 2000
, Select State/Province USA

Fitness 2000 NRH, Fitness 2000 Beach, Fitness 2000 Keller These people will lie, cause injury, and only want your money! Fort Worth Texas

DO NOT JOIN FITNESS 2000!! The OWNER DANDAN WILL find you on Face book add you then FACEBOOK STALK YOU until you block him!!  Dont go to a friends gym and try their free 7 days or wear a free shirt with their name on it for a 5k because they consider you a trader.  This Gym can't keep their trainers so we have to pay for it! One trainer was pulled from the floor and placed as an instructor for the high dollar training class. This instructor told me he thought I was being lazy in a class not once but twice (I have Multiple Sclerosis and was paralyzed from the waist down in the past so I'm lucky to be able to walk let alone working out at all) he refused to do modified things for me and I injured myself twice! Fitness 2000 DOESNT CARE!  They do not clean well! I had multiple trainers tell me that someone will clean it all later and they do not in force cleanliness (I have an autoimmune disorder, work in the medical field, and I know I'm not the only one) and I hear from many members their tanning beds are horrible and never cleaned correctly. They lie and say 5 spots left for everything then they take more people and have multiple weight loss groups going at once. These guys then can't keep emails straight for which weight loss group you are in and they don't give you everything unless you sign up for the $99 class (I was already and they still refused me everything). LADIES their daycare areas are so disgusting (beach is the worst).  They allow all the kids to run in all the room with their shoes off (VERY unsanitary) and then if they change a dirty diaper they keep the doors closed so all the kids smell it the whole time they are there. If you are unhappy they don't care...YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER AND MONEY TO THEM!! DONT JOIN FITNESS 2000 YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF AT ANOTHER GYM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2014 02:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-2000/Select-StateProvince/Fitness-2000-NRH-Fitness-2000-Beach-Fitness-2000-Keller-These-people-will-lie-cause-in-1167085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 2000