Complaint Review: Fitness 4 Ten

• Updated: Mon, August 17, 2009

• Reported By: Pntszrn — Carson City Nevada USA
Fitness 4 Ten
1575 E. Lincoln Way Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Fitness 4 Ten Fitness for 10 This company falsely advertises that you don't have a contract when they say you do. They also add unseen fees. Their customer service is very poor and unhelpful. Carson City, Nevada

My daughter signed up online with this company to access their fitness facility.  She has never signed anything and there is no existing contract to be found.  They access my bank account for a $20 monthly fee that they said gives her "VIP" access.  I was charged $50 on my account.  When I called to ask why I was told it was a "$30 fee charged every August 16th".  When I asked why it was $20 and not $10 as advertised I was told that she had unlimited access to tanning.  Next I checked their website which states "$10 monthly no contract".  No where on their website does it say there is a contract, no where does it state what other "levels" you can access. It is very misleading and designed to trap you into letting them have access to your money.  I have contact the Better Business Bureau who contacted me and stated they would look into the false advertising.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2009 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-4-Ten/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Fitness-4-Ten-Fitness-for-10-This-company-falsely-advertises-that-you-dont-have-a-contrac-481256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness 4 Ten