Complaint Review: Fitness Blowout / Jim "Super Gym" Rosen

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:wickliffe Ohio
Fitness Blowout / Jim "Super Gym" Rosen
2210 S. Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Fitness Blowout / Jim "Super Gym" Rosen Spa from Fitness Blowout arrived two months late and without the chemicals. Customer/ Sales Rep (Steve Barzilai) service was rude and deceptive. Los Angeles California

It took over 50 business days to deliver the product. I was promised by the sales rep Steve Barzilai 20 business days. After further investigation the company says to allow 35 business days. I had made several attempts to contact the company with no follow up call or email. I was misled about the fee which was charged. I filled out a testimonial which the company has not published and after browsing the web I have come to realize I am not the only customer that has had an issue with this company. I was lied to about the return policy. On the phone and my sales rep Steve Barzilai educated me that there is a "Love it or send it back guaranteed" and absolutely no stocking fee. After reading the website it does state that but the product I purchased does fall under those guidelines. I was also told that if I did not buy now the promotion would expire. Looking on the website as of March 11th (three months later) the promotion is still going on. When the spa did arrive there were no chemicals ($100.00). I made three calls into the company and I got the same answer "we sent an email to the manufacturer and you will have them very soon" This has been going on for a month.

Tory
wickliffe, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Blowout-Jim-Super-Gym-Rosen/Los-Angeles-California/Fitness-Blowout-Jim-Super-Gym-Rosen-Spa-from-Fitness-Blowout-arrived-two-months-late-a-327713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Blowout / Jim "Super Gym" Rosen