Complaint Review: Fitness Blowout

• Updated: Tue, June 03, 2014

• Reported By: Steve — Irvine California
Fitness Blowout
fitnessblowout.com Los Angeles, California USA

Fitness Blowout CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST AT THIS COMPANY Los Angeles California

Buyer beware

A few years ago, I bought gym equipment from Fitness Blowout. I furnished my entire home gym spending several thousand dollars. At first, the customer service was exceptional during the sales process. The products were delivered and all arrived in good condition. Everything was seamlessly installed and everyone left happy campers .....until of course you need a simple repair.

Recenlty I called Fitness Blowout for help and spoke to Amanda, she was a wonderful individual who really seems to care about your experience. I told her I had read other reviews on Fitness Blowout that were really bad, I told her I hope I do not have this same experience. We laughed.

Needless to say, since I am forced to write this review, my experience was VERBATUM with other BAD reviews I had read. My phone call was never returned by anyone from Fitness Blowout. Augustine (apparently is their customer service guy) never took the time to return my call or offer me any suggestions to get my equipment repaired. Fortunately I found another company who could help me get my machine working again.

If you need a company who stands by their products -- this is not the one. SERIOUSLY PICK SOMEONE ELSE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2014 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Blowout/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Fitness-Blowout-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-DOES-NOT-EXIST-AT-THIS-COMPANY-Los-Angeles-California-1151865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Blowout