Complaint Review: Fitness Blowout

• Submitted: Thu, March 12, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 12, 2009

• Reported By:Stamford Connecticut
Fitness Blowout
fitnessblowout.com Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Fitness Blowout No customer service won't respond to emails, reported me to collection agency though I paid IN FULL Los Angeles California

It is impossible to contact these guys - no customer service at all. DO NOT TRY TO BUY SOMETHING FROM THEM.

I ordered a stairmaster from them. They tried to deliver a unit that did not meet the description of what the sales guys promised; when I refused to accept it they finally shipped a complying unit and I accepted it; however, even though I PAID IN FULL they have reported me to a collection agency and now I have some very obnoxious idiots phoning me daily to collect on something that I paid in full.

With no customer service, no scruples and no desire to do the right thing, these guys are impossible to deal with.

Stamford, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Blowout/Los-Angeles-California/Fitness-Blowout-No-customer-service-wont-respond-to-emails-reported-me-to-collection-age-433664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Blowout