Complaint Review: Fitness Blowout

• Reported By: Pat — southwest Florida
Fitness Blowout
10780 Santa Monica Blvd, Lost Angeles, California USA

Fitness Blowout Does not deliver products or respond Lost Angeles California

I ordered a machine (over $1,000) for myself on Christmas after researching on-line. I found a product that looked good, seemingly well made, and at a good price. The reviews that I found seemed legit, so I ordered a machine from Fitness Blowout. I should have dug deeper into reviews, my bad, bad.

I was billed almost immediately, which is unheard of, since normally you receive information that your card will only be billed once the product has shipped. When I tried to call I couldn't get through (what a surprise). I sent an email which was responded to, however I was told he would get back to me after he heard back from "placing a trace to the distribution center".

A week went by and I heard nothing. I emailed customer service after trying to call (couldn't get a live person) again, a couple of days later another individual sent me a very pleasant email, saying she'd "place a trace" and to allow 1 or 2 days for her to get back to me. I followed up after 2 days, saying I wanted to cancel my order, since I didn't have any trust in the company anymore. I then received an email stating that my item will be ready next week and I'll be hearing from the freight company by mid next week. (Hum, what are those odds?) At this point, after doing more research, seeing my comments removed from their facebook site, along with others, etc, I do not want this product from this company.

I have disputed the charge with my credit card company, due to non delivery. Has anyone out there had positive resolution? I'm concerned that even if I do receive my product, I will have no warranty help, since you can't get through to them anyway. I would rather re-buy it elsewhere, even if it costs me a few dollars more. I've never experienced an issue with an on-line purchase before, this is very scary.

If anyone has any advice, other than "buyer beware", on how to cancel this deal, since I now have NO confidence in this company or their ethics, please let me know. This is the first time I've had an issue with an on-line seller.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Blowout/Lost-Angeles-California/Fitness-Blowout-Does-not-deliver-products-or-respond-Lost-Angeles-California-1118348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Blowout