Complaint Review: Fitness Blowout

• Reported By: RN84 — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Fitness Blowout

Fitness Blowout Horrible customer service, breaching contracts, fraud, Internet

*Consumer Comment: No conscience thieves

It has been 50 days since I placed an order with fitness blowout.  I paid the full $3888 for my equipment at that time.  I was told it would ship in 25 days.  That date lapsed, it took numerous calls and emails until a new ship date was set, which also was not met.  I began to get suspicious that this company may be bogus and had stolen my money.  I got in touch with someone from shipping and demanded invoices to prove such a product existed.  They get their equipment from 3rd parties- this was All Fitness based out of NC.  I googled them and contacted them about the order.

My call was immediately answered and I was told that Fitness Blowout did not actually pay them or place an order until 1 day ago (47 days after my order).  So essentially, fitness blowout took my money, did not act on producing contracted product until I threatened to report them as fraudulent.  When I call fitness blowout and got ahold of a manager he was very rude and was like, "thats too bad" and blamed the whole delay on the saleperson.

What is even more sickening is that fitness blowout is buying a piece of equipment for 1999 and selling it to me for 3888!  I have yet to receive my equipment, i give them one more week and then Im calling my credit cared company to report it.  By the way, check out all the claims on the better business bureau attesting to their reputation.  It is a violation of the federal trade commission violation to make a client pay in full for a product and not ship within 30 days unless the customer is notified and given opportunity for full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Blowout/internet/Fitness-Blowout-Horrible-customer-service-breaching-contracts-fraud-Internet-1025804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Blowout

No conscience thieves

AUTHOR: Pastor - ()

They were happy to take my money but would never return calls nor make the repair for the expensive elliptical that turned out to be trash. I bought it because I had had quadruple by-pass surgery and needed the exercise that never took place due to inferior product.