Complaint Review: Fitness Blowout.com

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mike in CT — Clinton Connecticut
Fitness Blowout.com
10780 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 320 Los Angeles, California USA

Fitness Blowout.com Complete Fraud! Beware, these products are not refurbished and junk Los Angeles California

I have just been frauded for $4,700 by this company.  I hope it will work out but after reading about this complete scam of a company, I have my doubts.

I purchased a Lifefitness Commercial 95X Inspire Eliptical sold to me by Fitness Blowout as "Certified Pre-Owned and Certified Remanufactured"  It took over 30 days to get to me--supposedly from California where the company is located.  After getting the 400lb unit into my garage and removing the shrink wrap I found that it wasn't even cleaned!  There are rusty parts all over it. It does not even function properly. You can hear grinding in the mechanism. It is a piece of junk and clearly not remanufactured, refurbished or anything.  The salesman, Jesse, even had told me that they were refurbished by the manufacturer when I asked.  Totally untrue.

Here is the best part, when I looked at the bill of lading from UPS, this thing was shipped to me from a place in Yonkers, New York called "Tru Fitness" at 135 Woodworth Avenure. [continued below]....

.....  Google it.  It is a broken down warehouse for sale.  Apparently, this Jim Rosen guy has other people in on this scam who sell him a piece of junk for a few hundred dollars and then he sells it to you under completely false pretenses for thousands!  I cannot believe the gaul of this guy.

I already alerted my credit card company and now am going to begin the process of trying to get them to honor their "60 day money back gurantee"--of course return shipping is on the customer.  This is a really bad, bad company.  I wish that I had found this site before I purchased.  The website of these criminals looks legitimate but IT IS NOT!! Stay Away.

I am an attorney and have friends in the Justice Department who are going to make some calls in California to look into why this guy is still in business doing this to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Blowoutcom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/Fitness-Blowoutcom-Complete-Fraud-Beware-these-products-are-not-refurbished-and-junk-1141647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Blowout.com