Complaint Review: Fitness Connection Greenville, NC

• Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Carlos Jr — Angier North Carolina
Fitness Connection Greenville, NC
140 Oakmont Drive, greenville, North Carolina USA

Fitness Connection Greenville, NC They would not cancel membership after four months and numerous in person contact and phone calls. greenville North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to discuss your concerns with you

I moved from Greenville, NC in July and went in person to cancel my membership.  They said that it would take 30 days.  In August I was billed and I contacted the office and told them i had cancelled my membership; they said they had no notification but that it would be cancelled.  I again was billed in September and again was told they apolgized but that I was being charged a return check fee because we had contacted our bank and told them to stop automatic payment because we had cancelled the membership but they continued to charge us.

We advised our bank that the charges were now fraudulent due to several notifications to Fitness Connection; they kept making excuses on why it had not been cancelled.  We have reported them to BBB for consumer fraud.  Numerours contacts in person and over the phone.  I received a phone call on Oct. 5th; that there was an issue with my account.  So when I called them again said they were sorry; but we now owed them another 50 dollars for a return check fee.  This seems to be there modem of aperendi.  They take your information and then make it impossible to cancel.  They have every excuse in the books.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Connection-Greenville-NC/greenville-North-Carolina-27858/Fitness-Connection-Greenville-NC-They-would-not-cancel-membership-after-four-months-and-1091777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Connection Greenville, NC

We would like to discuss your concerns with you

AUTHOR: FitnessConnection - ()

We are dedicated to our members and take every concern very seriously and strive to ensure that all our members are receive exception service.

We are truly sorry that we fell short of your expectations and would like to address your specific concerns.

Please call our Client Services hotline at 888-931-6609 or email us at customerservice@fitnessemail.net so that we can address your concerns immediately

Thank you.