Complaint Review: Fitness Connection Houston

• Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: Rudy S — Houston Texas United States of America
Fitness Connection Houston
11320 Westheimer Rd Houston, Texas United States of America

Fitness Connection Houston FITNESS CONNECTION IS A COMPLETE RIP-OFF! Houston, Texas

I signed up for a membership with this gym and that I regret. I signed a membership with them, had a very irritating customer service issue and I canceled.  Well, in an effort to be deceitful, I couldn't cancel my membership where they took my money- hmmm....

I had to call a different number where they would not disclose their physical location- hmmm...They told I had to mail in a cancellation and I did immediately. That being said they denined my refund request because they said they didn't get my letter in time- huh? It takes half a day to go from Houston to Houston, but according to them- it takes a few days for them to check their mail. Wow..

Doesn't stop there- weeks later- they still charged my credit for the membership even after they acknowledged my cancellation request. I asked them why and they said it takes 30 days to process, but there would be NO FURTHER CHARGES, and that I could use the facilities- no thank you (this is part of their game).

Doesn't stop there, a few weeks later- I get a $53.87 charge to my credit card! I called them and they just hung up on me- that's just too much.

Do yourself a favor a deal with a reputable gym elsewhere in Houston.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Connection-Houston/Houston-Texas-77077/Fitness-Connection-Houston-FITNESS-CONNECTION-IS-A-COMPLETE-RIP-OFF-Houston-Texas-708776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Connection Houston