Complaint Review: Fitness Connection

• Reported By: Tom — Arlington Texas
Fitness Connection
3775 S. Cooper St. Arlington, TX 76015 , Select State/Province USA

Fitness Connection Deceptive Billing practices Arlington Texas

My wife signed me uop for a gym membership that I never used after trying to cancel it they continued to try to bill me for it. I called into the health club and tried to cancel and they said to call Houston , after trying to call they said I had to send a letter. I sent an email to the customer service email address and still have a bill. They are not charging me 90.00 for a 10.00 a month service and will not answer my calls. The bill is climbing and yet they continue to not repsond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Connection/Arlington-TX-76015-Select-StateProvince/Fitness-Connection-Deceptive-Billing-practices-Arlington-Texas-1127076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Connection