Complaint Review: Fitness Connection

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Kerry — Houston Texas
Fitness Connection
11320 Westheimer Rd Houston, Texas USA

Fitness Connection I've been charged a total of 165 since I've canceled my membership with Fitness Connection & that's without using the gym! Houston Texas

I had joined Fitness Connection on March 5, 2013.  I canceled during the 30 days and well up to now its been 2 months and still no refund. Instead I've received consecutive charges to my bank account.

I haven't used the gym ever since I joined, Ive canceled, it's been 2 months since I sent the cancellation letter I needed to send to get my money back and instead of getting that back I keep getting charged?

Up until now they charged $165.16. I don't know what else to do please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Connection/Houston-Texas-77077/Fitness-Connection-Ive-been-charged-a-total-of-165-since-Ive-canceled-my-membership-wi-1051424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Connection