• Report: #919556

• Reported By: Bruce — Houston Texas United States of America
Fitness Connection
PO Box 680768 Houston, Texas United States of America

Fitness Connection Fitness Connection Filthy-Money-Thief Houston, Texas

*Author of original report: response

*UPDATE Employee: "Bruce" please contact our corporate office for assistance.

Fitness Connection is a scavanger, without any respect to its members. They stole my money from my bank!

I canceled the membership following their requirements and they were still taking money out of my account. When I stopped the payments they turned me over to a Debt Collectors.

Thieves! Thieves! Thieves!

Please, you who read this...DO NOT EVER FOOL YOURSELF TO BECOME Fitness Connection MEMBER....Please.....it sounds affordable and cheap, but their equipment is dirty, filthy, and the crowd is always bad...bad people are there....customer service, trainers....all of them are garbage and unprofessional....

Please listen to my advice...I have been working out for past 21 years, member of 24-hours, Bally's.....everywhere, and never saw this much disrespect for a handfull of coins.....

I hope my advice help you in making your decision and STAYING FAR AWAY FROM FITNESS CONNECTION is my recomendation!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Connection/Houston-Texas-77082/Fitness-Connection-Fitness-Connection-Filthy-Money-Thief-Houston-Texas-919556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Connection

response

AUTHOR: Bruce - (United States of America)

I did call Fitness Connection Corporate, prior to posting this WARNING, and all I got is that I have to pay the monthly fee for the month that I did not even go, plus late fee for not paying for that very same month!!! So, I went ahead and pay for something that I should have not! Now, you are asking me to contact you for what reason??? To give me my money back???

"Bruce" please contact our corporate office for assistance.

AUTHOR: Fitness Connection - (United States of America)

Fitness Connection is happy to assist all of our members.  Please call our corporate office at 281-931-6609 and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Although phone calls are the quickest form of contact, if you do not wish to contact us via phone you are more than welcome to write to us at customerservice@fitnessemail.net ; please provide your name and membership number when explaining your concern/comment.

Fitness Connection Management