comfort

• Reported By: Mrlasaint — missouri city Texas United States of America
Fitness Connection
4610 Highway 6, sugarland, Texas United States of America

Fitness Connection Deceitful charges sugarland, Texas

I was a former customer paying the 9.95 a month membership In March 2012 I reported to the front desk clerk do not charge my card Im waiting on my bank to send me a new card the one on file was cancelled. The front desk clerk said ok and put it in the notes that the card shouldn't be charged and assured me it wouldn't be charged. I ended up closing the bank account all together.

I paid cash for March and April. I told the front desk clerk I was gonna be gone so suspend my membership until I got back because I wasn't going to use it. Again everything seemed fine. Two months pass and I come back to reactivate the membership and they told me it wasn't suspended and that it was a balance on the account of $127.00 I asked why so much they told me we tried to charge your card and it returned. I just cancelled the membership.

January 2013 I decided I wanted a membership so I go up to F.C. and let me know the prices. I check on my old account and get the break down and end up finding out each month for the twomonths they charged the old card 3 times with a return fee of 10.95 plus they added an annual fee of 19.99 twice.

I called corporate. It took them couple calls to get through. I finally talk to someone and let them know my concerns I was placed on hold for 10 to 15 minutes until someone else answers. I let her know the situation and she helped none she didn't explain anything I was pretty much talking to myself she didn't even attempt to resolve the problem or care about losing customers it seemed like I'm just at work I'm not working, no sense or effort nor cared what I had to say. I stayed professional and felt I wasn't the who applied for customer service supervisor you did so do your job to solve problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Connection/sugarland-Texas-/Fitness-Connection-Deceitful-charges-sugarland-Texas-998429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Connection