Complaint Review: Fitness Cubhouse

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: pissedoff — Wongawallan, Qld, Australia Other
Fitness Cubhouse
Internet USA

Fitness Cubhouse They deducted from my account fundss that they were not authorised to take out of my account. Over a 3 month period of $89.95 per month a total of $269.85 Kidlington, Oxfordshire, OX5 1LQ,United Kingdom

I ordered a sample product from this compaany and paid them for deliver costs, this was a one off offer from them, I did not order a continuing order, I have been charged $89.95 Au on a monthly basis for something that I did not order of which totals up to $269.85 for 3 months. I have put a stop to it through my bank. But I am still out of pocket. Please be aware of this company as they do not tell you that if you order their sample product to try it that you will be charged on an ongoing basis. Can you help me get my money back ffrom them aas I did not sign any contract allowing them to charge ongoing charges?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Cubhouse/internet/Fitness-Cubhouse-They-deducted-from-my-account-fundss-that-they-were-not-authorised-to-ta-1139163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Cubhouse