Complaint Review: Fitness Dynamic Greg Lara

• Updated: Tue, August 17, 2010

• Reported By: Detroit313 — Taylor Michigan United States of America
Fitness Dynamic Greg Lara
25555 N Windy Drive Unit 10 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Fitness Dynamic Greg Lara Western Elite Fitness Wrote me a check and then stopped payment*All you have read is true I still have the check* Scottsdale, Arizona

I met Greg to sell him an item that I had advertised on backpage.com. First of all I was very clear that I wanted cash for the item I was selling. Greg shows up and decides he wants to buy it. Little scrawny,nervous old man then pulls out a checkbook, even though I specifically stated in the ad that I wanted cash I took the chance and allowed him to write me a check. That was a big mistake, do not do business at all with this creep.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Dynamic-Greg-Lara/Scottsdale-Arizona-85255/Fitness-Dynamic-Greg-Lara-Western-Elite-Fitness-Wrote-me-a-check-and-then-stopped-payment-632300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Dynamic Greg Lara