Complaint Review: Fitness Evolution

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By: Pepper — Modesto California
Fitness Evolution
4120 Dale Rd., Suite G Modesto, California USA

Fitness Evolution AKA UFit, Gold's Gym Fitness Evolution, UFit: CONTINUED CHARGES MONTHS AFTER CANCELLATION Modesto California

This company billed me during my "free" three months, then several months after I cancelled my "no contract" plan I was again billed. When I contacted the gym they told me they were billing me for the "other two people" on my account. I never added anyone to my account, but the gym was using my bank account to pay for someone else's membership. I was told I couldn't cancel them unless the other party came in and added their own bank account information to the account. When I told them I didn't even KNOW these people, they said they would "look into it", but now they refuse to reply.

DO NOT GIVE THIS GYM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Evolution/Modesto-California-95356/Fitness-Evolution-AKA-UFit-Golds-Gym-Fitness-Evolution-UFit-CONTINUED-CHARGES-MONTHS-1062220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Evolution