Complaint Review: Fitness First

• Reported By:Singapore Other
Fitness First
, Singapore

Fitness First Sales People Scammed me with false promises Singapore

The sales lady in fitness first Miss Michelle gave false promises about the membership details. When signing up, she promised me a 2 month free offer, but i was only given 1 month free. When i called up the FF office, the administrative dept told me that there is no customer service office in Singapore and if you want to talk, i had to talk to her. She even said that verbal agreements dont mean anything blamed me for lying.

I didnt receive my membership package nor get any complementary referral gifts.

Matter of fact, my friends were also ripped off by FF.

I would like to warn singaporeans not join Fitness First, especially do not signup off Miss Michelle. She lies a lot, bragging about the benefits and freebies you get, but infact you get nothing after signing up.

Vinay
Singapore
Singapore

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 02:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-First//Fitness-First-Sales-People-Scammed-me-with-false-promises-Singapore-435834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness First