Complaint Review: Fitness Gear

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2008

• Reported By:
Fitness Gear
1600 Landmark Drive Cottage Grove, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Fitness Gear I purchased an elliptical from Fitness Gear. It stoped working less than a year after purchasing the product. I called the tech support number for help and left serveral messages for them to call me back. They have not returned my calls. When you call the tech support number you wait on hold for 15mins then have to leave a message. They don't return the phone calls! Cottage Grove Wisconsin

My boyfriend and I purchased an 830E elliptical machine about one year ago. It worked great, with no problems. One day I went to turn the machine on and nothing happened. So I called the customer tech support line. The gentleman was very helpful, but the options were expensive, so I didn't make a desision without asking my boyfriend first. After discussing with my boyfriend what to do, I tried to call the tech support line back and was on hold for 15 mins. Figuring it was around the holidays, they were busy, I decided to call again later. Called back the next day with the same result. Did the same thing, only had my boyfriend try the next day. He left a message. They called back and left a message for us to try calling them back. I called again 3-4 times that day, leaving a message each time asking for them to call so we can order the part that we need so that our machine can work again. No return phone call. I called again one week later (giving them plently of time to call us back) asking them to call my cell phone incase I was not home, so that I would not miss their phone call. Still have not recieved a phone call back. That was two weeks ago. Everytime you call it goes right to a answering machine which tells you to leave a message.

Jennifer
Pasadena, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Gear/Cottage-Grove-Wisconsin-53527/Fitness-Gear-I-purchased-an-elliptical-from-Fitness-Gear-It-stoped-working-less-than-a-ye-300000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Gear