Complaint Review: Fitness One, Cristina And Jim Hamilton

• Updated: Sun, June 10, 2007

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Fitness One, Cristina And Jim Hamilton
2575 Danforth Ave. Toronto, Ontario, Canada Canada

Fitness One, Cristina And Jim Hamilton Money taken from my account for a gym I can no longer use, Management refuses to give it back. Toronto Ontario Canada

Inquired about 13 pieces of missing gym equipment over a 3 week period no one had answers, due to my inquires my membership was revoked by a rude, arrogant Cristina, who had two employees and herself fabricate lies about me to back up her decision. After being a member for 16 months.
Was told by Jim Hamilton and Cristina my fees would not be taken from my bank anymore, as I am no longer a member, but they were and Fitness One refuses to give them back, or give a reason for their actions even after several emails asking why.

16 months of observation, I determined Cristina bullied and scared the employees working under her. Several members feel the same and have had similar experiences as I have.

Elita
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-One-Cristina-And-Jim-Hamilton/Toronto-Ontario-Canada/Fitness-One-Cristina-And-Jim-Hamilton-Money-taken-from-my-account-for-a-gym-I-can-no-long-253459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness One, Cristina And Jim Hamilton