Complaint Review: Fitness One Gym

• Submitted: Thu, August 14, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
Fitness One Gym
12851 W Bell Rd Surprise, Arizona U.S.A.

Fitness One Gym, Kelly & Bobby Bruce, ripoff, fraudulent billing, dishonest, misleading, money hungry This gym is a fraud. Surprise Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious Susan?

*Consumer Comment: I don't think so......

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Making It Right!! one unhappy customer is one too many

This gym is a fraud. They conduct misleading and bad business. I tried to get a refund and they gave me the runaround. Teresa wouldn't give me my money back when I requested it. Payments automatically come out of a bank account. I was overcharged even after I thought I was done with the fraudulent gym! Shame on you Bobby and Kelly Bruce!

Jim
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2003 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-One-Gym/Surprise-Arizona-85374/Fitness-One-Gym-Kelly-Bobby-Bruce-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-dishonest-misleading-m-65746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness One Gym

Are you serious Susan?

AUTHOR: Marty - (United States of America)

Susan, you post your comment after they make an offer to take care of a customer almost 9 years ago. Please! If you have something valid to complain about, then take the time to actually do it and provide some potential benefit to readers who you apparently would like to influence. Or save it!

I don't think so......

AUTHOR: Susan - (United States of America)

You have to be KIDDING me right now !  You have been doing the same thing for years. Well...guess what ? It stops now Kelly.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Making It Right!! one unhappy customer is one too many

AUTHOR: Bobby Bruce - (U.S.A.)

To Jim:

Customer Satisfaction is our most important mission with our fitness centers. I am sincerely sorry for how you feel! I am not sure of the circumstances around your situation, but I can promise you I will do whatever you feel is necessary to resolve this matter because I strongly believe the customer is always right!! We have always had an excellent reputation in the valley with well over 30 years of experience. However, one unhappy customer is one too many. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may sit down with you and get this corrected. I do wish however that I could have had the opportunity to make this right much sooner, but I don't believe I was ever aware of your situation. I am extremely confident that everything we did in your situation was very legal and ethical. Again, please take the time to contact me so that I can make your experience with Fitness 1 a happy one. Not only would I be willing to give you a refund of your money, but I will also give you a free one-year comp membership with some personal training sessions as well!!

Making It Right,