tool

• Updated: Thu, January 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jane — Scarborough Ontario Canada
Fitness One gym
Parkway Plaza, 85 Ellesmere Road scarborough, Ontario United States of America

Fitness One gym THIS GYM IS A SCAM, THE MANAGER, GEORGE SCAMMED ME, POLICE GOT INVOLVED. scarborough, Ontario

On January 15, 2013, I joined Fitness One Gym in Parkway mall, paid in cash, the manager, GEORGE did not want to give me a copy of my contract. THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU A WALK ABOUT.. After being there for about an hour I noticed that most of the machines does not work, the classes are being thought by volunteers. They have no staff to help you. The worse, NONE OF THEIR TOILETS ARE WORKING, it's nasty and disgusting in there; the gym smells. They STEAL your money.

I requested my money back the same day, the manager, GEORGE refused to return it back to me; he's nasty, bad tempered, loves to yell at people and threatened me.

I had to file a POLICE REPORT and have then escort me the next day to get my money back from the gym at Parkway mall.

This gym is known to rip many people off; LAW SUITS have been filed against them but can't find the owner to serve him.

DO NOT JOIN THIS GYM.. IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THEM STEALING FROM YOU, MAKE A POLICE REPORT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2013 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-One-gym/scarborough-Ontario-/Fitness-One-gym-THIS-GYM-IS-A-SCAM-THE-MANAGER-GEORGE-SCAMMED-ME-POLICE-GOT-INVOLVED-998632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness One gym