Complaint Review: Fitness Supply USA

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Esther — Alexander Arkansas United States of America
Fitness Supply USA
147 N. Cameron St Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America

Fitness Supply USA I was trying to call to request my RMA# to return a product and none of the phone #'s work.I also tried to cancel my subscription online and was not able to. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I am sending this report due to fraud from this company. I paid $5.95 for trying Green Tea pills with out looking at the terms of offer and I know that was my fault. After realizing I was going to have to pay $70 something dollars if I kept them beyond the trial offer, I tried calling the customer service numbers that are on their website and on the box that was delivered with the pills and none of these work. Then I try to log into the member page and it said it could not log me in, to contact customer service which their numbers do not work. So now I am going to be billed $70 and I don't know if they will be billing me every month now!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-Supply-USA/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17101/Fitness-Supply-USA-I-was-trying-to-call-to-request-my-RMA-to-return-a-product-and-none-o-759143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness Supply USA