Complaint Review: Fitness blowout.com

• Reported By: DjZ — Denver Colorado
Fitness blowout.com
Internet USA

Fitness blowout.com Jim Rosen Bait and switch Internet

I shopped treadmills online and in stores for several weeks. I fell into this website thru an advertisement on the side bar of a different website. I was pleased to find what was advertised as the EPC Series 3.0 Upgraded Freemotion with Google Maps, iFit, WiFi, Apple for about $1200. I bargained and got it down to $1079 with free shipping.

About 6 weeks later my treadmill arrived. NOWHERE on the machine, the box or the manual did it say Freemotion.  Everything stated EPIC A30T.  I immediately researched reviews on this unit and found mediocre results. I also found the Epic A30T at d**k's Sporting goods for cheaper. After several phone calls and emails I got thru to Jim Rosen. He assured me that it was the Freemotion treadmill in the Epic casing. He stated the one at d**k's was an older model.  He even got me in touch with a representative from Freemotion who was vague but confirmed that they supply similar treadmills in different casings for different retailers.

Ultimately, Jim Rosen paid me the difference to match the d**k's price.

This was the classic bait and switch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fitness-blowoutcom/internet/Fitness-blowoutcom-Jim-Rosen-Bait-and-switch-Internet-1165497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fitness blowout.com