Complaint Review: FitnessBlowOut.com

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: wanttodraw — Whittier California United States of America
10780 Santa Monica Blvd.Suite 360 Los Angeles, California United States of America

FitnessBlowOut.com Terrible Service Los Angeles, California

1/5 posted Jan-10-2013

"A terrible experience. Worst service ever. I ordered a treadmill that they said was available. A day after the order they called to say the treadmill was not available and they would get me a different one. I wanted the original treadmill because it had to be the one specific size. The others would not fit in my space. I declined their offer and asked for the money to be refunded.  I also requested that the mat I had ordered to go under the treadmill be cancelled.A month later the mat I didn't want was dropped at my door. I called and told them of their mistake. I shipped it back to them.

Four months later I still do not have my refund. I opened a claim with my credit card. Now Fitnessblowout calls me and and leaves a message that they want my updated credit card information. When I try to call them back I
am put on hold for 2 hours twice. When I finally get through, I can't speak to a real person...I am told to leave a message. I am not leaving credit card information in a message. Worst service ever!!"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FitnessBlowOutcom/Los-Angeles-California-90025/FitnessBlowOutcom-Terrible-Service-Los-Angeles-California-994627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FitnessBlowOut.com