Complaint Review: FitnessBlowout.com

• Updated: Tue, April 27, 2010

• Reported By: Chuck — Williams Minnesota United States of America
FitnessBlowout.com
2210 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles, California United States of America

FitnessBlowout.com $1200.00 for a Star Trac 4730 that has not worked since the day I received it and the company continues to paass me off to the manufacture who in turn passes me off to the Los Angeles, California

On March 10, 2010 I ordered a Star Trac 4730 through this company. I received it about 30 days later. When the unit was assembled the electronics did not work at all. I called FitnessBlowout immediately and spoke to their customer service. I was told they would contact the manufacture and they would send someone out to repair it. After days of waiting I was sent an email that simply said "due to my location they could not send anyone out to fix it". Nothing else. I called the Sales person that sold it to  me and he had their customer service person contact me again (by emial) he stated he had sent an email to the manufacture and they would contact me. Again days went by. I called the manufacture they informed me that if I wanted a replacement unit that would have to come from the people I bought it from.

After a day of going back and forth I asked them to send me the wiring harness and I would attempt to fix it myself. 15 days later I got 2 wires and a wrench. The harness is made up of several wires. I called the manufacture discussed the wire if felt could be the problem. I was told they would check it out and get back to me. Still no response. I called FitnessBlowout today 4/27/10 and asked about replacment. They told me again, that would have to come from the manufacture. I told them the manufacture said it would have to come from FitnessBlowout. $1200.00 and a ST 4730 exercise bike that does not work and not one person from either company seems to care at all. Finally I asked if it was them would they be upset about this kind of service and got no response.   I have just been had.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FitnessBlowoutcom/Los-Angeles-California-90064/FitnessBlowoutcom-120000-for-a-Star-Trac-4730-that-has-not-worked-since-the-day-I-rece-597361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FitnessBlowout.com