Complaint Review: FitnessBlowout.com

• Reported By: Julie B — La Verne California United States of America
FitnessBlowout.com
2210 S Sepulveda Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

FitnessBlowout.com False advertising. Saleman lied. Los Angeles, California

I purchased a Life Fitness Commercial CT 9500 Elliptical with a lifetime extended warranty. I specifically asked my sales rep, Max Hany if this included in home service. He said it did.  When I called for service 10 months later, I was told that my machine only came with a 90 day parts and service warranty and that if I had read my invoice, I would know this. My machine had a lifetime warranty on parts only. When I read the invoice it did not exclude service, but it did not state that it was included either. The "bored" customer service rep referred me to a service company and quoted me $200.00 for the service call. I paid $3200.00 for this machine and still have two payments to go and now I have to pay $200.00 more to get it repaired. This company does not stand by their product and does not offer customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2011 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FitnessBlowoutcom/Los-Angeles-California-90064/FitnessBlowoutcom-False-advertising-Saleman-lied-Los-Angeles-California-709605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FitnessBlowout.com