Complaint Review: FitnessHeaven.com,

• Submitted: Mon, March 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, March 24, 2003

• Reported By:COLONIAL HEIGHTS Virginia
FitnessHeaven.com,
6060 CENTER DRIVE SUITE 300 LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

FitnessHeaven.com ripoff unauthorized charge card billing signed me up for unauthorized 30 day trial LOS ANGELES California

I placed an order through BetterBodz.com. Approximately 3 weeks later I received a letter from FitnessHeaven.com claiming that through BetterBodz.com I had signed up for a 30 Day Trial membership to FitnessHeaven.com.

The letter also stated that at the end of the trial my credit card would be charged $40 for a 3 month membership to their site.

I called FitnessHeaven.com and they claim that BetterBodz.com is the culprit, not them.

Well, I think they are all in on this fraud and I will be contacing BetterBodz.com to find out why they gave FitnessHeaven.com MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER.

I am furious and hope this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Julie
COLONIAL HEIGHTS, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2003 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FitnessHeavencom/LOS-ANGELES-California-90045/FitnessHeavencom-ripoff-unauthorized-charge-card-billing-signed-me-up-for-unauthorized-30-50340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FitnessHeaven.com,